Before you go spending a ton of money to replace all the broken ornaments for last year, gather up your Santa’s little helpers to create a holiday tradition and make your own! It will save you a ton of money and you will make wonderful memories along the way.
Today’s tutorial will cover how to make a Baby Jesus Popsicle Stick ornament. He is very simple and I guarantee the whole family will have a blast making Him.
Follow along with the steps below. If you get stuck on anything, I am here. So comment below with ANY question you may have.
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
- Medium Popsicle Sticks
- Wood Glue
- Foam Sheets (construction paper works well too)
- Crafting Twine or Ribbon
- Brown Paint or Assorted Pack (better bang for your buck)
- Gather two medium Popsicle Sticks, your paint, and foam sheets.
- Then, with your wood glue, glue the two sticks together in a v-shape. Much like the one pictured.
- While the glue is drying, cut out about a golf ball size circle and a brown triangle.
- Paint your Popsicle sticks brown to resemble the appearance of wood.
- Glue your triangle to the back of your sticks
- Draw a cute little face for your baby Jesus and glue that to the back of your triangle.
- Add a small ribbon or twine so that he is able to hang on the Christmas tree.
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS
When you decide to make this super cute Baby Jesus Popsicle stick ornament, be sure to share your masterpiece on our Facebook Page. We love seeing your creations come to life! And by we, I mean my 4-yr-old and I. ?